Monday, 5 May 2008

Adventures with Mom continued

Buckingham Palace Gates- Changing of the Guard
Canterbury-Monks Garden
Our time together has been sweet, but it is coming to an end. I hate to let her leave, but Elder Sumner and I have work to finish. We managed to squeeze in a whole lot of fun in the last two weeks. We've visited most all of the usual sights, and then some!
Regents Park Downpour
Squirrels at Old Brompton Cemetary
We've had rain and sun, excitement and just chillin'. It's been great to have Kacie with us as well.
Little Italy Canals
I have a truely amazing mother. Just ask me! She has had a wonderful time and now has some idea of my love for this beautiful place and the people that live here.

3 comments:

kirkzanne said...

Three stunners there! I bet you will miss your mom! So you'll just have to get back to work and let me know if you want to go out to lunch or something sometime!

Doran & Jody said...

What a special time for you all. Our neighbors went to England on their mission and they loved it there. The country, the people. I can't wait to go on one. But hopefully we will be called to Spain.

KcD said...

Haha, the sun was just in my eyes but I genuinely look peeved to be there. That's kinda funny. Cameras don't love me!