Monday, 1 December 2008

Because I Have Been Given Much

Our Thanksgiving week started in Charleston, with Karlie and Tristan. We had a mini Thankgiving feast, and Tristan carved their first turkey.
We were small in numbers at home this year,(but mighty in spirit), with Kacie and Ed in London and Karlie an Tristan in South Carolina. Sheryl joined us and it was great!
So... the decorating begins. This is the "All England" tree. We got an ornament from all the places we visited to commemorate our mission. It's not finished yet, but we are waxing nostalgic and enjoying it immensly. It has already become our favorite!
And our "living room" tree (also not finished yet). Maybe someday I'll have the time to finish them? We are so grateful for the blessings and miracles that are ours this year. There have been many. We see the Lord's hand in our lives everyday, and marvel that we are so fortunate and blessed.

1 comment:

kirkzanne said...

Looks like you've settled in nicely. We had Thanksgiving at our house - even though we haven't received our stuff from London yet. Soon, I hope! I see you are keeping busy - that is good therapy for an empty house and changing houses. Talk to you soon, Happy Holidays. Send me your address.

Suzanne