Saturday, 3 January 2009

I'll Be Home For Christmas

Wow! I didn't take very many pictures this Christmas! I was having far too much fun. Kacie and Ed couldn't come home from England this Christmas, but they sent me beautiful Tulips to enjoy on Christmas Eve. :) They remind me of England (and them!)
It was a small, casual Christmas Eve. Karlie and Tristan were able to come from South Carolina. That made it really wonderful. We had a lot of nice visits from friends that night, as well.
Christmas morning is a lot more laid back than when everyone was little. Santa did us proud again, though. Tanner is being his usual entertaining self.
Ozzy got his usual share of attention. Christmas freaks him out a little. But he really enjoys the food.
I went with Michael to look at a job on New Years' Eve. We drove six hours (one way) and then home again. It wasn't all bad, though. We got a good look at Hoover Dam- it's been a while since I've been there. I really enjoyed having him all to myself again. It was a beautiful day! I am so blessed. This year has been full of things to be thankful for. I have my family and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It doesn't get any better than this!

2 comments:

KcD said...

At least the dog never changes. :)

Glad the tulips made it safely, I was a bit worried, given how much they like to droop.

I REALLY miss clam chowder, but our home-cooked Britchow was yummy. Did you and Dad ever eat at the chain "Beefeater?" We ate New Year's Eve dinner there. Awesome.

Marla and Clayt said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas at home! Wow - I can't believe we will be home next year. I even had to figure out what ornaments to leave here and what I want to take home. But...there is still plenty to do here :)
We miss you!