
It has been beautiful,sunny and warm in Arizona this week.The temperature has risen to 81 degrees F. That's great for now, but doesn't bode well for summer. I must say that I've been enjoying it, though. Can you tell it's been a slow news month? Ha,ha. I'm starting to sound British, talking about the weather and all.

In other news, I had surgery on my foot early in the month. It sounds great, in the beginning, to have FORCED bedrest and to look forward to catching up on all the reading I've been intending to do. And I did get my Relief Society lesson prepared. However, the reality is not that great. After about 3 days, of having my foot above my heart, I found that my heart really wasn't in it! Soooo boring! Anyway, the recovery is going well and I only have 3 more weeks in my cast. WooHoo. :) How boring am I?
2 comments:
I am so sorry! What kind of surgery did they do? I've had foot surgery and it is no fun!!! It has been about 3-8 C. and rainy and kind of miserable. So enjoy sunny and 80F.
Miss you!
That cast looks like tons o' fun.
It's nice to "see" sunshine again, even if it's 14,000 miles away and in a photo...
Post a Comment