Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Time Flies

This month is zipping by, so I thought I'd better do a quick update. My camera is giving me fits, so not everything I wanted to share is here. Grrrr! My good friend and walking buddy, Leila, took me to the Tucson Gem and Rock show. It was so much fun. It's a good thing I was blissfully ignorant and didn't take more money. I came home with this treasure, though. I love it. My sweet husband said I should have bought more. He's definately a keeper! ;]
Karlie's husband, Tristan, graduated from Power School in the Nuclear Propulsion program. He is one third of the way finished. It has been a tough course and we are very proud of him. His mom and dad went back for the graduation. His dad, Scott, is pictured here with them. He is a 30 year veteran of the Navy. They had a great time, even though it was freezing!
Michael, Ozzy and I drove to Tortilla Flat for a little road trip. It was a beautiful day. Can you believe how blue the sky is?
The road was flooded because of all the rain. Ozzy is definately more interested in the other dogs and people than he is being charmning for our pictures. We had a wonderful time.
The desert is truely beautiful this time of year.

1 comment:

KcD said...

HA! I was surprized. I thought Oz looked unnaturally big until I realized it's because I'm now used to holding a little baby kitty in my palm. She'll probably grow up to be his size, though.

I want to go to the gem show.