Sunday, 15 February 2009

All You Need is Love

It's Valentine's Day! And it was a great day. Our dear friend Vicky, who was in the same mission as we were, was visiting from Salt Lake City. It was great to see her and catch up. She was staying with other friends- the Vance's. (Sis. Vance pictured here with us) Isn't it great to have friends that you can just pick up where you left off?
We attended the Temple, had lunch, and formulated plans for future visits! I think I see a mission reunion in our future. ;) Vicky is such a wonderful, fun person and has been a great and loving example to us.
I am counting my blessings for a wonderful husband this Valentine's Day. I love him so much, and must have done something good to deserve him in my life! He surprised me with this necklace that he had made for me. It's a replica of the Queens Coronation Ring. (As seen in the Crown Jewels in the Tower of London) It's special to us because of the unforgettable times we had in London on our mission. I have had 32 years of my best friend by my side. I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

4 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

How fun for you! I love get togethers!!

Lucky you! The necklace is so pretty! Good job Michael.

Marla and Clayt said...

It's gorgeous! Well done Michael! I am excited to see you in March. We have interviews the first week and an area authority the end of the 2nd week. So sometime after the 15th is great! We're having a departing dinner for the Richens on the 20th (tentatively)which you are certainly invited to...but I definitely want some time that I don't have to share you :)
Love you.

Marla and Clayt said...

I love that you leave comments on my blog. Thanks. Love you, too.

KcD said...

Never thought I'd be more updated than you. C'mon, Mom! You didn't leave life back in the UK! ;)

For what it's worth, I've finally got my butt in gear on Flickr. That's a big incentive to start up a simple photo blog again.